BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can you answer 84 questions about just one person ?
I'll sure try!

1) What’s their name?
Ray Charles

2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Not that I know of

3) Do you get along with this person all the time?
Yep

4) How old is the person?
Twenty!

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
I'm pretty sure I've had stuff she'd made before...def popcorn haha

6) Is this person older than you?
No!! a month and like 9 days younger haha

7) Have you ever hugged this person?
Yep

8) Have you ever been in a relationship with this person?
Just friends lol

9) Are you related to this person?
Nope :(

10) Are you really close to him/her?
Of course!

11) Nickname?
Ray Charles, duh

12.) Do they have a nickname for you?
Lorelie, Mrs. Wellwood...

13) How often do you talk to this person?
Everyday!

14) Will this person repost this?
She did it first

15) Do you live with this person?
I wish lol

16) Why did you pick this person?
Because she's amazing, duh

18) How long have you been close to this person?
About 5 years I'd say

19) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
That's like asking if I've ever watched hockey...of course!

20) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?
Yes I have...usually I'm passed out drunk though bahahah

21) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
She moves away during school! And yes i miss her!

22) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
Stupid, possibly...illegal, no lol.

23) Whats one favorite memory ?
My bday picnic last year fo sho...and just hanging out in the summer.

24) Do you know everything about this person?
A lot of stuff

25) Would you date this person’s siblings?
Apparently that is awk, to date a friend's sibling, so no hahaha

26) Have you ever made out with this person?
LOL no

27) Whats this persons favorite food?
NOT peanut butter and NOT bananas...lol...she does enjoy strawberries,

28) Has this person ever bought you anything?
Yep! And made me really awesome things too!

29) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
No lol

30) Have you held hands with this person?
Apparently we have lol

31) Is this person on drugs?
Mayber bahahaha

32) Does this person drink?
Of course, and she will be drinking next week at my party!

33) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes?
Nope

34) Does this person wear your clothes?
Nope

35) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person?
I don't think I can choose who I switch bodies with...if it's like the movie, wouldn't I switch with my mom? lol...but yes, I would switch with her if I could!

36) Have you ever heard this person sing?
Don't think so

37) Who is this person's best friends?
Me, duh! hahahaha and some others.

38) Do you and this person have a saying/word?
currently "nice to meet you guys"...lol!

39) Do you know this persons Facebook password?
No

40) How did you meet this person?
Highschool! Grade 10!

41) Is this person older than you?
You already asked me, I'm older!

42) Have you ever been in his/her room?
Yes, just last week actually.

43) What kind of music does this person like?
Lots of cool stuff! On the rock side.

44.) Have you and this person gone clubbing
Not clubbing, bars yes.

45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
Yep!

46) Do you and this person talk alot?
EVERYDAY lol

47) Do you like this person?
Obviously!

48) Has this person yelled at you?
Possibly lol...about funny stuff.

49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
HAHA no.

50) What is this person's favourite colour?
I am not 100% sure...I know she likes green, since I did her eyemake up green and turtles are green hahahahaha.

51) Do you want to be friends with them forever?
YES!

52) When is the last time you talked to this person?
Like 5 minutes ago haha.

53) Do you text this person?
Like everyday.

54) Do you and this person talk on the phone?
I'm not a phone person, so no...but she can call me anytime!

55) Descibe this person in one word
Rachellicious.

56) Does this person like anyone?
LOL don't even ask me this one.

57) Have you ever played a sport or watched a sport with this person?
Hockey!

58) Have you met this person's family?
Yep

59) Has this person been to your house?
Yep

60) Do you and this person have a special song?
Ummm...no.

61) Have you told this person you loved them before?
Mhmmm

62) Did they say it back?
Sure did!

63) Do you think this person still loves you?
Yep

64) What grade is this person in?
Going into 4th year university in september.

65) Do you hang out with this person on weekends?
Yes!

66) Would you consider this person your best friend?
One of them fo sho!

67) Do you miss this person?
All the time! hahaha

68) Is there a song that describe the relationship between you and this person?
The Spongebob theme song lol.

69) Have you danced with this person?
She's seen me dance drunk before lol.

70) Do you think this person is going to be surprised you wrote this about them?
Nope

71) How many sibblings does this person have?
Two

72) If so, brother or sister?
Brothers

73) Have you ever cried in front of this person?
Yes, drunk, several times lol.

74) When is the next time you will see this person?
Friday or Saturday!

75) Do you tell this person secrets?
Yep

76) Do you trust this person?
Of course!

77) Does this person trust you?
Yep!

78) Do you love this person?
Of course! <3

79) Has this person ever lied to you?
Not that I know of lol.

80) Does this person play sports?
Nope...BUT I DO! SKIING IS A SPORT! lol

81) If so, which sports?

82) Have you been to this persons house?
YES!

83) What's an insider between you two?
"Nice to meet you guys" and a bunch of other things...The double V....LOL.

84) Does this person speak another language?
Nope.

+ Lorelie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment