BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Game Seven

Hello Blog, sorry I've sort of neglected you the past week, I've been pretty lazy lol. Not much going on, just searching for jobs and watching the NHL playoffs. Tonight the Bruins could take out the Habs in six games, the Flyers could take out the Sabres tonight (funny thing is I said Flyers in 7 and my bro said Sabres in 7, so one of us will get a big win tonight haha), and of course, the Vancouver Canucks and Chicago Blackhawks are heading into a game 7 as well! Luongo needs to be on his game and needs to be mentally solid. He's been shaky the past few games, probably because the Blackhawks have defeated the the Canucks the past two years in the playoffs. They have to win tonight! Go Canucks!!

Of course the election is coming up next Monday, May 2nd. Jack Layton and the NDP are making big gains in the polls! The NDP will probably get some more seats in Quebec where Jack has become very popular, and hopefully in British Columbia, Saskatchewan (they have to get some seats in their home province!) and out East. Let's go NDP!

Yesterday on the Dean Blundell show, they were discussing good "fuck" songs again, and pretty much ruined one of my favourit songs lol. "White Blank Page" by Mumford & Sons...but it was quite funny listening to it haha...I also found an amazing cover of it by Taylor Swift she did a few weeks ago for BBC raido. Unfortunately I have to work til 11:30 tonight, ugh. So I'll only get to watch the end of the Canucks game. I really need a new and better job, especially now that I'm graduating. Plus I need money! I need to go shopping soon too, I want to buy a curling wand and some summer clothes lol. I'm going to eat dinner now and enjoy some iced coffee I made.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment