BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wise crackas

I can’t get to sleep without: watching something on tv/computer.

If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be: hmm i am actually seriously thinking. i guess shoes

I have an irrational fear of: horses, spiders, snakes and driving.

At my grandparents house I usually eat: um depends...whatever she makes us eat.

When I was born I weighed: don't remember, i was tired.

I am most opposed to: conformity.

On myspace I like to stalk: no one because that website is so 90s.

I am too old to be: a kid.

I find the thought of childbirth: painful.

Next door to my house is: another house.

My feet are: connected to my legs.

My preferred style of jeans are: skinny jeans.

I know how to cook: lots of things.

I am annoyed at: packing.

Men should always: be nice.

Women should never: think everyone knows what they are thinking.

The scariest sea creature is: eels.

The world is over populated with: misinformed, ignorant and power hungry douche bags, especially politicians.

I recently broke: my nail.

I last cried because: no idea.

I would like to be in an advertisement for: being awesome, duh.

My favorite shoes are: don't currently have one.

My mothers’ greatest fear is: loosing us.

When I think of Full House: i think of you got it dude.

I SAY THIS, YOU SAY THAT! First word that comes to mind.

Pill: purple.

Sticker: stick.

Swirl: ice cream.

Bird: tweety.

Drop: zone.

Coaster: roller.

Wave: water.

Enough: nothing.

Coupon: extreme.

Button: benjamin.

Nail: hammer.

Market: super.

Rust: mator!

OJ: simpson.

Trash: can.

Key: chain.

Pick: nose.

Snack: pack.

Snow: boarding.

Bake: cupcake.

Curl: hair.

Ring: around the rosie.

Soil: dirt.

Cross: the road.

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment