BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's round two, I'm coming for you

Hello Blog,

Canucks are moving on to round two! Such a crazy intense game 7 that went to OT! There post-game celebration is awesome, I love these guys. Also, I'm going shopping tomorrow finally woooo! The NDP is also killing it in the polls, most have them around 25-30% now omgz! The Conservatives are shitting themselves haha. I've been planning on writing a long post about new election stuff, I may get to it tomorrow haha. Here are my round two playoff predictions:

Eastern Conference

Washington Caps vs. Tampa Bay Lighting - Wow...this will be a totally offensive battle...I don't even know lol...The Caps won 4 out of 6 regular season games, one in which they won 6-0...so Caps in 7 just because lol.

Philly Flyers vs. Boston Bruins - Oh boy! Two tough teams, should be fun. Bruins in 7.

Western Conference

Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators - Wow the Preds actually made it out of round one for the first time! Alas, Canucks will own them. They've split the regular season games two wins each, and no team scored more than 3 goals...it will be Vancouver's offence vs. Nashville's defence, although they now have Mike Fisher who could be trouble...but Luongo is also back! Canucks in 6.

San Jose Sharks vs. Detroit Red Wings - Wow, ok, so if San Jose doesn't choke this time, they may actually beat the Red Wings. I know logic is saying pick Detroit, but I'm kinda hoping the Sharks can get rid of them...Sharks in 7.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment