BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Year!!

Hello Blog! Happy 1 year birthday!! I hope Ray Charles likes the turtle cake haha. We actually had cake tonight, although it was for our friend's belated bday but she was sick and couldn't come. I'm so happy Ray Charles is home! Yay! I'm excited for warmer weather, hanging out with friends, planning trips (and hopefully going on them), tanning and finding a job this summer! I also bought new face wash and I really like it lol.




In response to Ray Charles' "year round up," here's my own! In the last year I have:

- Gotten older...almost 22, eww!
- Become wiser and learned so much
- Met some more awesome people and grew closer to some
- Grown my hair longer than it's ever been probably, mainly because I stopped straightening it...
- Started wearing my hair natural and curly much more
- Written tons of papers
- Wrote a short story I'm proud of
- Wrote new songs and poems, and started a new word document after reaching 100 pages on my old one
- Finished my undergrad!
- Got an internship I wanted
- Started to wear my makeup differently as well and tried new styles
- Confused my heart but not as much as before
- Pursued some of my dreams as well
- Started writing this amazing blog with Ray Charles!
- Got back into the half-pipe
- Learned to accept things that can't be changed, had the courage to change things that could be changed, and learned to know the one from the other

In the next year I want to:
- Find a job I love or at least like lol
- Write more songs and poems, maybe another story, and also articles/blog posts about things I love like Canadian politics
- Spend as much time as I can with my friends
- Go on a trip somewhere
- Meet new people
- Go out more
- Finally let someone in
- Try to stop my soap opera from being cancelled lol
- Be more environmentally aware and really try hard to put what I've learned studying enviro policy to goos use
- Continue to accept things that can't be changed, have the courage to change things that can be changed, and learnto know the one from the other


+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment