BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 16, 2011

one year

happy one year blog!


year round up - in the last year i have:
-gotten older
-become wiser
-grown out my hair way longer than i should haha
-written more than a 100 page book
-started painting again
-got accepted to grad school
-tried to let someone go
-became closer with several important people in my life
-have had people come in and out of my life that i find rather annoying
-started to wear my makeup differently
-bought skinny jeans
-changed my perfume (givenchy to burberry)
-confused my heart
-pursued some of my dreams
-made a difference in my community
-read over 35 books (not by choice)
-become that much closer to my cousin
-finished my undergrad
-took thousands of photos (of course)
-got two new cameras
-bought my lappy - its name is hubba (my desktops name is bubba. get it, hubba bubba)
-found comfort in writing on my blog
-stopped straightening my hair everyday
-switched shampoos (its important, it really is)
-got a new phone (its important...haha)
-hung out with my brothers more as its been difficult because of school

in the next year i want to:
-move on
-love myself
-"smile like i mean it for once" - weakerthans
-watch old movies
-take down the photos on my closet doors
-be comfortable
-do well in my masters program
-let loose a little
-grow wiser
-read for fun
-play wii more often
-continue my art
-de-clutter my room at home
-paint my room and decide on the colour
-meet new people
-learn to use my slr
-improve on my sleeping pattern
-be less awkward and shy
-be happy
-open the doors

with a list like this, seems like my life is rather boring...hahaha
well maybe it is
oh well!

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment