BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

add me! pleeeeeease add me!

why is facebook telling me more friends are waiting for me to find them?
and that 10 of my friends have found more friends?
why does facebook want me to connect to more friends?
i feel like there's some conspiracy thing going on
maybe if everyone had more friends
we'd all be watched somehow differently by the government
or we'd all be watched for activity for advertisers to advertise to us
or they are planning a crazy zombie attack and are watching our every moves so they can predict where we will be at a certain time and attack us! this would mean the rulers of facebook are zombies...smart zombies. which would mean they aren't really zombies, they are more like supa-zombies!
or maybe its because its a social network.
i definitely think though that i am going to chapters and getting my survival guide to surviving zombie attacks. essential, especially since facebook could totally be in on it
whatever it is, it can't be the last one.
i am content with my 200 some odd friends
most of whom i don't talk to
nor interact with
and haven't seen since high school
and some even since elementary school
about 25 of my friends can actually see my photos
and yet i keep them there
why? because facebook wants me to have lots of friends!

thats probably not actually the reason. i kind of feel bad for deleting people and i'm like hmm what if i ever need to talk to them? which isn't true either. if i haven't talked to you in 8 years, why would i need to talk to you now?

facebook, keeping you up-to-date on peoples lives who you wouldn't normally know anything about

pretty awesome, a staple of our society!

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment