BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

what up gangsta foo?

i am actually extremely tired
i don't know whats wrong with me
but i have no energy lately
which isn't good for getting any work done
for example yesterday i came home and had a 3 hour nap after my 1 hour and 20 minute class
today i wasnt going to have a nap but at 4 i was dying when trying to do work so i laid in my bed for 2 hours and didn't sleep because i couldn't haha

anyways
this week shall be fantastic
tomorrow could very well be a snow day
we are expecting 30 + cm of snow!!!!
thursday im going to a weakerthans show!
friday j and i are hosting a surprise belated birthday for a friend
and friday i was suppose to go to a hockey game with my younger brother but i cant be out and about that much since i have so much work to do

what else... reading week is in a few weeks
ill be writing my history paper
so it will be writing week
and my CAMERA
so exciting
camera adventures

okay im tired im going to continue doing nothing
i cant watch anything because our internet is at 75%
sucks

okay im out
ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment