BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life is a mother fucker sometimes

Hello again blog,

It's 10 am on a Saturday and I'm not in bed. I don't start work until 1:30. I went to sleep around 2:30 am. So why am I awake and writing on my blog? Well it's because life is a mother fucker sometimes. I also think my body really hates me for being neglegent. Yes I go to bed really late and don't get as much sleep as I should, yes I drink coffee sometimes, and yes I do over indulge in alcohol when I'm away from home. But honestly, the broken toe was pretty bad. It's healed now and we're alright. Well then body, you decide to give me my annual horrible head cold with its brutal cough last week. Thanks. I went to the doctor yesterday and got anti-biotics, I'll start taking them today, ok? No, not enough, you still hate me? Great. So now on the bottom left side of my mouth at the back, where I had one of my wisdom teeth removed five years ago, you decide to swell up and be irritating and hurt like a bitch. Thanks again. I went to the dentist today. He said anti-biotics could help, I'll definately start taking them today, ok? So can you pleeeeaasee just go back to normal and stop swelling? If you don't the dentist is going to have to chop you off, which will be very unpleasant for both of us. I'm the one afraid of needles too, rememer? So body, I will go to bed earlier and eat healthier and not drink so much, so just stop hating me! I have a model UN meeting monday I CANNOT miss and then classes all day and tuesday. So just leave me alone and then Wednesday morning I'll go back to the dentist and fix it if it's still swollen. It hurts to eat and talk and swallow and this is so not funny. I have to run a committee thursday-saturday and I'd really like to be able to talk without being in pain or coughing up my lungs. Seriously, this shit keeps happening to me at really bad times. Ugh. I really need to catch up on my school work too.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment