BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Assembling the right words to explain this is too hard now

Blah. I'm on four hours sleep from last night, and I need to wake up by 6:30 again this morning...oh well, life of an insomniac. I don't want to go to bed, because I just lay there and think about things I'd rather not thing about right now. That's the worst part, and probably why I stay up so late...so that when I do finally go to bed, I'm tired enough that I fall asleep quicker, without much thinking. Dallas Green got it so right in his song The Sleeping Sickness.

Anyway, I'm excited for my model UN conference next week. Some awesome people are going, no douchebags. And I got the Toronto Maple Leafs in the NHLPA! I really hope I do well. I know the parties are going to be amazing. This is pretty much the largest model UN conference in North America, and all three top model UN American schools show up which is rare (and prob has something to do with the drinking age being 18 in Quebec haha).

Also, my now ex-husband came back to the NHL from Russia this past weekend. The St. Louis Blues signed him to a one year contract, and he was even on the ice today for the pre-game skate against the Kings...and then the San Jose Sharks stole him off his re-entry waivers. So much for being reunited with Colaiacovo and Steen. And I say ex-husband only because I just found out he's been married for like a year and he's expecting a little Wellwood now. So, I think I'm just going to stick to liking him as a hockey player, hopefully he does well in San Jose....which is a team I've never liked much aside from Joe Thorton. But they do have two Finnish goalies, Antti Niemi who won the Cup with Chicago last year, and the goalie with possibly the funnest Finnish name ever, Antero Niittymaki haha (I always laughed when he was on the Flyers back in the day, such a bad ass name).

So, I guess I'll try sleeping now. Goodnight.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment