BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last day of our 63 day challenge!

Happy 2011! So i know i've missed the last two days but i'll make up for it now. Basically on new years eve i worked all day and then went to Ray Charele's place...and then i came home and something decided it wanted me to die lol. I don't know if it was like a stomach flu or food poisoning, but i don't think i've been that sick in a really long time. I threw up almost every half an hour, and i ate nothing today. I got no sleep last night and then i fell asleep this afternoon finally. I've been on gravol which makes you super tired too. I have no idea why it came on so suddenly. I didn't drink that much, and i know what drunk throwing up is like because i've done that many times before lol. Last night was different, plus i have a fever and chills that come and go. So weird.

It seems I can never have a good new year's eve, no matter what i do. Two new year's eves ago i got in a horrible fight with my mom and went to Ray Charles house, which was the only good thing that night. I got really drunk too and the next moring was not fun. Then last year I went to a hotel party and got all dressed up, but i had a terrible cold and couldn't stop coughing. Then yesterday i spent with my friends and had lots of food and good convos, but then i got super sick. Ugh. Maybe i should just stay home next year lol. My fam cancelled Mandarin tonight too because i me, and i was so looking forward to it!


Day 62 - A picture of one of the best days of your life.

There are a few:

- Apple picking and autumn adventure with Ray Charles and our friends
- Montreal and Quebec City trip in 2009
- The two model UN trips i went on last year, Queens and Harvard (Boston was amazing!)
- Days i've sent with friends or family just hangingout and having fun


Day 63 - A picture of something important, something very important.

There are so many things in my life that are very important. My friends and family obviously, i love them so much and i don't think i'd be who i am without them. My dreams and goals. My writing. And for something material, it'd be all my journals and notebooks filled with lyrics and poems. And my stuffed bunny rabbit and my stuffed teddy bear.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment