BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Year in Review - 2010

WITH 2010 COMING TO AN END...

Have you had a good year?
It was a pretty good year, some interesting things happened.

Kissed two people in the same night?
Nope.

Met someone special who changed your life?
Sort of, just some cool new people.

Slept in someone else's bed?
Yep, but only slept nothing else haha.

Been called a bitch?
Not that I know of.

Done something you regret?
I don't thing of things as regrets, because it was exactly what you wanted at the time...but I do think things over repeatedly once they've happened.

LOOKING BACK

January 2010
Who did you kiss on New Years? No one, I was at a party with my friends though.
Did you have a New Year's resolution? Sort of, I wrote a poem about it.
How was the start of 2010? Much better than the start of 2009.

February 2010
Who was your Valentine? Harvard National Model UN...but my friend sent me a rose in committee lol.
When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class? Everyone did lol.

March 2010:
Are you Irish? No, I'm Fintalian!
What was the best part of March? Finishing classes almost, and my friend's bday.

April 2010:
Do you like the rain? No.
Do you get tons of candy on Easter? Yes! So much chocolate.
Did you "love" the month of April? It was pretty good, got to see my friends, a little stressful with school and internship stuff.

May 2010
What is your favorite flower? Yellow roses.
Do you celebrate May 24th? Kind of, we did fireworks when I was a kid. Now I usually just hangout with my friends on the long weekend.
Is May anything special to you? My best friend's bday is in May, and two of my other friend's bdays are in may as well. It's a fun month, summer is beginning.

June 2010
What did you do for Fathers Day? Worked, and then I think my parents barbequed or something and we had dinner together. Got my dad a card lol.
Did you do anything fun during this month? My 21st birthday!!

July 2010
What did you do on the 1st of July? Went and watched fireworks with my friends, we took a photo with our mayor, lost my bro and found him, and took the bus home...it was a mission!
Do you tan in the day? I try to! I like tanning when it's sunny.
Did you go anywhere exciting throughout the month? Just some parties.

August 2010:
Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? Hung out with friends, went to a fun party.
What was your favorite memory of summer? Hanging out with my friends...working a lot but with awesome people.
Did you have a sunburn? On my left arm lol.
Did you swim in a pool a lot? No, boo! I did got to the beach though.

September 2010
Were you attending school? Yep, started 4th year!
Do you like fall better than summer? Yep, it's my fave season but seems to go by so quickly.
Anything special about September to you? School starts.

October 2010
What was your last Halloween costume? Sailor Moon.
What was your favorite thing about this month? Thanksgiving weekend! And Halloween was pretty awesome, aside from breaking my toe.

November 2010:
Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? We're Canadian, our Thanksgiving is in October.
What was your favorite thing about November? November was a crappy month, usually always is...I had to wear a cast when walking, and I didn't work. Just a lot of school stuff.

December 2010
What are you thankful for? A lot of things, especially the people in my life.
What do you want this year? To figure out my future...and find a job so I can make some money and pay of my loans! Hopefully one in my field.

Where did you begin 2010? At a hotel party.

What was your relationship status on Valentine's Day? Single and loving it at the time.
Where did you go on vacation? No where, I never go anywhere anymore...I could really use a trip!
What concerts/shows did you go to? None, no one ever wants to go to any with me.

Describe your birthday: I had a pirate party! It was a busy day preparing, and despite some awkwardness with certain people, it was a lot of fun. I love my bday but I think this was the last year I'm going to do anything...I've always loved bdays, but turning 22 in 2011 is kind of depressing. Plus I don't think having a party will work anymore anyway.
What has been your favorite moments? Model UN trip to Harvard, the other model UN conference I moderated, mine and my friend's bdays, all the parties I went to and times I went out, apple picking, hanging out with awesome people.

What was your best month? Hmmm... February, June, October.

What was your worst month? November, always is.

Made new friends? Yep.

Favorite Night out? I have a few.

Overall, how would you rate this year? I think 2009 was better, but 2010 was still a lot of fun. I learn new things every year.

Been snowboarding? Kind of, but not legit...but I ski every year.

Are you happy to see 2010 go? Maybe.

Stayed single almost the whole year? Yep, the entire year...I made a resolution sort of to stay single for 2010...at the end of 2009 I loved it, and I loved it up until the summer of 2010 pretty much.

Were involved in something you'll never forget? Yes.

Tripped over a coffee table? I don't think so lol.

Dyed your hair? No, not since like grade 11.

Came close to losing your life? No.

Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live? Not this year.

2010: FRIENDS & ENEMIES

Did you meet any new friends this year? Yes I did!

Did you hate anyone? Came clos to it.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? No, of course not. I'm friends with people because I want to be.

2010: YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake? YES! I had a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and mocha filing and blue writing, and I decorated it piratey! Best cake ever!

Did you have a party? Pirate party!

Did you get any presents? Of course!

2010: ALL ABOUT YOU

Did you change at all this year? I usually do.

Did you change your style? Sort of, I think I matured.

Were you in school? 3rd-4th year.

Did you own a car? Sadly no.

Did anyone close to you give birth? No one close to me, just people I know.

Did you go on any vacations? Ugh, no.

Would you change anything about yourself now? I want to be more motivated...I want to be more ambitious...I just want to be able to find some kind of job and move on with my life.

2010: WRAP UP

Was 2010 a good year? I said yes already.

Do you think 2011 will top 2010? I don't think so.

IN THE YEAR 2010 I CONFESS THAT I....

Kissed in the snow? No.

Had your heart broken? Not this year. Not since 2007...I made sure I wouldn't let anyone ever be able to get to my heart again.

Done something you've regretted? I told you there are no regrets, because it was exactly what you wanted at the moment.

Painted a picture? Yep.

Wrote a poem? Soooo many.

Visited a foreign country? Does the USA count?

Cut in a line of waiting people? Don't think so.

Told someone you were busy when you weren't? Probably.

Lied about how old you were? Don't think so.

IN 2010 I..

Broke a promise? I never make promises I can't keep.

Lied? Ya, but only to my parents so I can actually do things normal people my age do lol.

Disappointed someone close? I don't think so, I hope not.

Hid a secret? I hate that I have secrets. I hide things well.

Pretended to be happy? Occasionally.

Slept under the stars? No, wish I had though.

Kept your new years resolution? Not really. Sort of.

Forgot your new years resolution? No, because it's written in the third page of my current journal.

Changed your outlook on life? I think that changes quite frequently.

Sat home all day doing nothing? So many times. I'm a bum.

Learned something new about yourself? Mhm.

Made a change in your life? Yep

Found out who your true friends were? I think so. I have a few.

Met great people? Some amazing people, and some not so great people.

Stayed up til sunrise? Don't think so.

Had friends who were drifting away from you? Ya, kind of...but I've made it my goal to never lose a friend again.

Had a high cell phone bill? No, I pay the same amount each month.

Spent most of your money on food? Hahaha, maybe while in Boston.

Gotten sick? Ugh, hello new year's eve...2009 and 2010!

Liked more than 5 people at the same time? Bahahaha, maybe if hockey players and celebrities counted!

Became closer with a lot of people? Some people yes.

Song that reminds you of summer 2010? Some party songs, like "Your Love is My Drug" by Kesha, and "Your Man" by Down With Webster.

Lost any friends this year? None I wouldn't want to lose.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment