BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

day sixty three - the end

Day 63 - A picture of something important, something very important.

lots of things are important, very important.
i would say obviously my friends and family
but a material object, a something, hmmmm
i would say my teddy. ive mentioned him before but i bring him everywhere and he is always in my bed. there is a comfort that he has always and will always bring to me.
i would also say photos are really important to me. the memories that were created when they are taken and the fact that those memories were made are important to me.

well, today is the final day of the challenge. its weird to think that for the last 63 days we have been answering questions. it was quite nice to have a routine like that, knowing that in my busy schedule, i took 10 minutes to reflect on something.

maybe we will start a new challenge, i am not sure yet. i was trying to think of something else we can do. its nice to keep our creative and thinking skills working on something other than school

happy new year! 1-1-11 woooo. interesting
dates like that are cool. i am in fact born on a cool date

that is all from me
goodbye sixty three day challenge, hello 2011!

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment