BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

day forty five - the end

day 45| have you any superstitions?

hmmm no. not really. the only thing i really think would be considered superstitious involved school. i can tell you that i have written every midterm and every exam wearing my beatles sweater and with my hair straight and i am afraid that since i have done so well while wearing it that it must be the sweater. i actually know its not - its totally about comfort. i do my hair and my makeup to keep me calm, to ensure that i don't freak out about the importance of the day. clearly it has worked, got me through 4 years of undergrad with a gpa over 80 and the ability to get into grad school.

go beatles sweater and straight hair!

other than that, i guess i believe, but don't partake in, superstitions in hockey - playoff beard/hair, goalies tapping the posts etc etc.

well...45 days later and here we are!

what is next blog... what is next

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment