BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What you're looking for has been here the whole time

Hello Blog!

It seems I've been neglecting you ever since we finished our 45 day challenge. Well I'm back now! I had quite the exciting weekend, lots of partying for my bday. I got to hangout with all my different friends which I love. I also went to a club downtown which was quite interesting. The one bad part was that my friend broke a bone in her foot while we were out! So it's not just me who does that ahahaha. Clearly, drinking + heels = broken feet.

So there's been a lot going on with me recently. I'm not sure how I feel about lots of things, people, and my morals. I don't know anymore. Maybe this just comes with age. I do know that when I drink I do very, very stupid and ridiculous things. But I'm ok with what's happened I think. Fate has a strange way of messing with us. Like today something completely unexpected happened and I'm back to my old self. Baaahhhh it's confusing. I feel older and wiser, and reflecting back on my naive, innocent, optimistic grade twelve self, I know I've changed a lot the past four years. I think I want to start new. I've learned how to let go and move on, but I need some work on being a stronger person. I'm getting there. Every day it feels as though something changes.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment