BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lost and Found

Day 38 – List five things you’ve lost and wonder where they might be

I recently found this necklace pendant from when I was little, apparently my mom had it this whole time haha. I need to think hard about things I’ve lost that I haven’t been able to find.

1) My mood ring I bought in the summer of 2006, I used to wear it all the time until it mysteriously disappeared in 2007.

2) My sailor moon toy locket – I wanted to find it for Halloween last year for my costume, but I couldn’t find it with my old toys. It’s probably somewhere in my basement.

3) I haven’t been writing as much recently, and I’ve had some trouble writing songs like I used to. It’s probably because I became used to writing prose and free verse poetry. It comes and goes.

4) The Leafs making the playoffs lol

5) My old naivety and optimism, but this could be for the better...it comes with age.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment