BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stop caving into your weak heart

Day 36 – Photo of one of your scars

This is a weird question for me. Scars can come in different forms, physical, emotional, not just the kind you first think of when you hear “scar.” I like to think a scar is something that won’t heal, something that remains after an injury or experience. For example, I have broken my right pinky finger and my left big toe, and they’re both kind of crooked now so I can consider those scars. Other things I consider scars are things from the past that still plague me today, but I’m getting much better at letting go and moving on. I’ve had other scars, but they’ve healed pretty well. That’s all I want to say about this.

+ Lorelie


No comments:

Post a Comment