BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm a Bachelor!

Day 31 - Jump on a tumblr bandwagon just for today

I don't know what tumblr is exactly, and it annoys me that it's spelt "tumblr" too. I also am not a fan of bandwagon jumping, unless your team has been eliminated or we're voting like they do at Canadian political party leadership conventions lol...feel free to jump aboard the Canucks bandwagon now, ruin the Bruins! Ok I know, last game wasn't pretty...but hey, the Blackhawks destroyed them 7-3 at one point, even forced a game 7, and the Canucks came back to win that series. Raffi Torres also took out Seabrook in the beginning of that series, and Seabrook missed a few games with a concussion...now Aaron Rome took out Nathan Horton, but he actually got suspended for it for the rest of the playoffs...but you see what I'm saying. They faced similar adversity before, they can do it again! Go Canucks!!

I also GRADUATED TODAY! I got my diploma framed all nicely too. I need to make wall space for it now. I have a wicked tan (as in a bit lobster red) on my chest and face, and I have the sunglasses tan too bahahaha....but at least it's a tan and will turn dark soon!

I got the new City and Colour cd today too! Picked it up while I was downtown. But it won't upload properly to my itunes...boo! Need to figure this out tomorrow. I'm actually super tired right now, going to bed early tonight.

ps. Congrats to Ray Charles who graduates tomorrow!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment