BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's your eyes I don't believe and my heart you will deceive

Day 25 – Tell someone something you wouldn’t ordinarily share

So am I supposed to share something I wouldn’t normally tell anyone on our blog? Or actually tell someone something? Well, I’ve shared a few things on here I wouldn’t normally tell anyone. I talked about my OCD two days ago, that’s something I’ve never really shared. There are other things, but some things should remain secretsssss hahaha. I would like to think there are a lot of things I want to tell and ask a certain person, but I don’t think I care anymore.

One thing not many people would know is that I watch anime. I grew up on shows like Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Cardcaptors, Digimon and Pokemon, and I really do enjoy watching anime. I’ve watched different series I’ve discovered online the past few years too. And I really love Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli films.

So my friend sent me the link to the MTV leak of the new City&Colour album!! It comes out next Tuesday, but I've been listening to it since last night lol...I'm sooooo happy! I will definately be doing a blog post review of the album next week once I have it and can read all the lyrics properly. The title of this post is a lyric from the song "Weightless," which is a new version of his old song "Urgency." Dallas Green is love.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment