BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I walk with my head down because I know I'll never impress you

Hello, Blog,

Today at work was horrible. They always leave me alone in charge with barely any help, it's not right. It gets super busy, especially on a holiday like father's day, and I'm trying to do everything. Ugh.

I watched Rory McIlroy win the US Open tonight, he's only my age too! He's kind of adorable and has a cute Irish accent. Go Rory!

Anyway, I'm watching the MMVAs right now, waiting for City and Colour to perform. Another Canadian band I like is Down with Webster, they already performed and they were pretty good. Avril Lavignr is currently performing, excuse me while I vomit. She's just standing there attempting to play guitar, which means she isn't moving around because she has to focus on getting the chords right. She looks pissed off like she doesn't want to be there at all, and possibly drunk. What happened to her...

Day 44 – Kill, bang, marry, chill of your choice

Kill: Stephen Harper for obvious reasons, Simple Plan just needs to go away already, and I guess if Ray Charles is going to kill Taylor Swift I'll have to kill Paul Walker

Bang: Tyler Bozak, Drew Doughty, Cam Hunter of Down with Webster

Marry: Kyle Wellwood (ahahaha maybe not anymore), Dallas Green, Dave Grohl

Chill: Seth Green, Jack Layton, Taylor Swift, Care Failure of Die Mannequin

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment