BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 13, 2011

This is screaming photo-op

Day 37 – Take a flattering photo focusing on something you don’t feel is flattering

I've learned how to ensure photos of me are not uggo, I know how to pose and which angels make me look good. Thank you next top model tips ahahaha. But obv I have certain things that I feel are unflattering. I usually hate how my hands look in photos, and in real life too. They're too big and look weird and are always awkward. So here's a photo I took today just for this challenge.



Anyway, Canucks and Bruins game six tonight! The Canucks can win the series and the Cup! This is a rescue mission to bring the Cup home to Canada! Go Canucks!! Ruin the Bruins! I also baked cookies today and decorated some with sprinkles to make the Canucks logo!



+ Lorelie


No comments:

Post a Comment