BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ask Away

Day 17 – A question you hate to be asked



I don't know if there's a question I hate to be asked. I guess I like being asked questions and talking about myself lol. I don't like when my mom asks me to do chores though haha. She asked me to dust living room now, so I did. I also don't like when someone asks me if I'm tired, because most of the time I'm not, it's just I have really dark circles under my eyes that never go away (my mom is the same). I do enjoy when someone such as a customer asks me what I go to school for, because then I get to answer with "political science and environmental policy," and then they look all confused or in awe hahahaha.



Here's a photo of my garden! I planted these yesterday, but I still need to add maybe two more plants. I have a mini yellow rose again, which is my favourite rose colour!




And here is my little sensitive plant! He's so cute! I was so afraid he was going to die in the thunderstorm last night that I ran outside with an umbrella to cover him with a flower pot. See, when he gets touched his leaves close up and his stems go down, so he was sort of drowning himself in a puddle with all the rain lol. He's ok today though!







Game number five tonight, Canucks can take the series! Go Canucks!!



+ Lorelie



No comments:

Post a Comment