BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 27, 2011

You're the northern wind sending shivers down my spine

Day 20 - Pick something indulgent and treat yourself

Tonight we're celebrating our friend's bday, and we will be drinking and going to a bar! So I guess I'll be indulging in alcohol hahaha. Maybe I can get Ray Charles a bit drunk too! lol

Another thing I'm totally indulging in is some City and Colour. Dallas Green's new album comes out June 7th, the day I graduate!! So far I've heard three new songs, but I don't really like one of them called "Fragile Bird." It just sounds too different and the video is weird and I don't like it lol...maybe it will grow on me. But another song called "The Northern Wind" is amaaaaaaazing! It's sort of like his older stuff, but more happy...I think it's about his wife. Anyway, here's a link to it, I jizzed in my pants listening to it haha. It's been on repeat for a while too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZr_MtZedA&feature=related

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment