BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Concerts!

Day 03 - Five concerts you wish you attended

1) Coachella this year! An amazing three-day festival back in Arpil with some of my favourite bands like Bright Eyes, City & Colour, The Black Keys, Marina & the Diamonds, Arcade Fire...

2) Death Cab for Cutie concert on Toronto Island in 2009

3) Die Mannequin had two intimate concerts back in March, and I didn't get to go to either, boo! One of the shows also had Rah Rah performing after Die Mannequin, another band I loved and missed.

4) Bright Eyes when they came here this year

5) Any Foo Fighters concert in the past...I'm going to see them next time they're here!


Osheaga Festival is a similar festival to Coachella, but it's in Montreal this summer. Bright Eyes, City & Colour, Eminem, The Tragically Hip and Death Cab are playing! I want to camp out there for the weekend and see some amazing bands!

Edgefest 2005 was probably the best concert I've ever attended. It went all day and night, and I met Dallas Green and got his autograph!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment