BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 13, 2011

If you be my star, I'll be your sky

Hello Blog, so yesterday the silly blogger website wouldn't let me post. Therefore I am posting days 5 and 6 today!

Day 05 - Something that makes you smile
Many things make me smile:

- My friends and family
- When the Leafs win
- When the Canucks win
- When Team Canada wins (they lost today to Russia and were eliminated, boo!)
- Big Bang Theory
- New shoes (I got a new pair of brown wedge sandals today!)
- New clothes
- Parties
- Skiing and going in the half-pipe and landing jumps and rails!
- Going to the beach (can’t wait!)
- Birthdays and holidays
- When a good song comes on
- Nice weather (right now I want hot tanning weather!)
- Days out and adventures with friends!

Day 06 - Someone that makes you really happy
A few people make me really happy. Obviously my family (most of the time lol) and my friends, like Ray Charles who's been super helpful recently! Also, a few actors/singers/hockey players make me happy, such as Wellwood who has made it to round 3 of the playoffs and get to face his former team, the Canucks! Also Seth Green, David Suzuki, Jack Layton and Dallas Green are a few more.

I'm going to the movies tonight with Ray Charles and a few of our other friends to see Bridesmaids. It got 3 and a half out of four stars in a review I read in the paper today, and it looks like a women's version of the Hangover. I hope it's as good as I'm expecting it to be now!

ps. Gregory & the Hawk, amazing singer/band with great lyrics...they're like emotional stories in song form lol.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment