BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

day seventeen - dumb questions

day 17| a question you hate to be asked

i hate being asked how my boyfriend is or how he is doing or what he is up to. i am asked this quite frequently believe it or not by older people as i guess they have nothing better to ask me or talk to me about.

i find these questions really annoying because i dont have one and it always leaves me wondering why they would ask such a question. ive actually learned the play around with the person when they ask it. sometimes i will say he is good or he is at work just like a good invisible boyfriend should be.

i think they ask because they expect at my age i should have one or because they are being nosie or because they really have nothing better to say to me than that.

i guess i would be more okay with it if i wasnt single

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment