BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nine

Day 09 - Something you’re looking forward to

I'm looking forward to summer, hanging out with friends and all our birthdays coming up! My bff's bday is this friday and we're going out for pancakes! I need to work on her bday card this week too, which I always enjoy. I am also looking forward to the birthday of the friend Ray Charles calls Snoogins (I used to call her Fluffy lol), I know it's going to be fun!

My birthday is also coming up, but I'm not sure how great it's going to be. I know some of my other friends who aren't as close with me anymore will be on vacation that weekend, and I don't know if my best friends will want to go out or drinkkkk haha. I always have certain expectations and try to hard to make things perfect. This year I should try something different maybe, and not worry about planning a party and everything. We shall see.

I'm also looking forward to hopefully finding a job!! And of course the Stanley Cup playoffs, can't wait to watch the Canucks make it to the next round!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment