BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ten Things

Hello Blog,

So today I got my new glasses in the mail! They're free from a Clearly Contatcs promotion on facebook, and all I had to pay was a little for shipping and handling. They're really nice and they actually got my prescription right and everything haha.

So on to today's challenge. I actually was working on it last night, and it was kinda hard. Funny thing is it was easier to write a list of things I don't like about my body, and I even came up with
more than ten. But I won't be sharing those lol, let's focus on the positive.

Day 19 - Ten things you love about your body

1) My eye colour (a mix of green, grey and blue, they change)
2) My hair (I have embraced my curly hair the past few years and love it, plus my hair colour is a really nice brown I’ve been told)
3) My legs, especially my calves (I inherited my mom’s good legs! lol)
4) My height I guess, not too short, not too tall
5) My long fingers – at least they’re not short and stubby lol
6) My symmetrical face lol, there’s no weird stuff on my face haha
7) My teeth are nice and straight thanks to braces
8) I have nice small ears lol
9) My boobs are ok, not too big and not too small, they’re alright lol
10) Ummm I don't have a big forehead haha

Anyway, tonight is my friend's sister's Confirmation, and I'm excited to be her sponsor and to be such a large part of it. It really is an honour, because I know if my friend were still here she would be her sponsor instead. So it means a lot.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment