BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

Your Love Is My Drug

Day 13 - A song to describe the weather or your current mood

Hello Blog! So today is my bff's bday! She loved her gift! I covered a box with old photos and notes and added glitter and gems, and filled it with some other gifts. I've known her for nineteen years, so I had lots to work with lol.

We went out for pancakes today and they were super delicious! Then this afternoon we walked all around outside and got slushies and took lots of pics (all the geese and turtles were out!). The weather is also sunny and hot! Sooooo nice! I'm in the mood for some summery party songs, I have a playist I made last year I keep adding songs to. So don't hate me, but there's some Kesha, Britney and Down with Webster lol. Also, I keep listening to Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me," probably because it's such a happy cute song. I'm in a good happy mood, therefore I'm into bubbly, happy, party music. Mmmm more cake later tonight!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment