BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"So don't do it for you, do it for me."

Day 15 – A movie that makes you cry

I don’t really cry during movies, and it’s rare when something “moves” me. I guess it’s because my mom cries all the time during sappy movies or sad scenes, and I’m just like “Come on, really?!” lol. One movie I actually got teary-eyed while watching and felt super lame for almost crying was Toy Story 3. Yes, Toy Story 3. I was at the theatre watching it with my friends, and the ending just got to me. I’m at the same age/time in life as Andy, and he was dealing with moving on from his childhood and giving away his toys, something I could never do with my favourite toys. It's such a good movie.

There are a few other scenes in movies and tv shows that have made me teary-eyed, again it’s rare if I actually cry. One show that always has emotional scenes that can make me cry is Grey’s Anatomy. My absolute favourite scene from the show that I’m pretty sure I actually cried at was the scene where Izzie gives her “What about me?!” speech to Denny in season two. She starts crying, and he’s all upset and dying, and she says “I’ll never be able forgive you!” and he asks her, “For dying?” and she says “For making me love you!” It’s sooooo sad and moving and the entire Izzie and Denny story line was my favourite. When Denny died and Izzie was a mess, I think I almost cried too. Katherine Heigl and Jeffrey Dean Morgan are amazing actors. Go watch this scene now and cry! bahahaha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3yefvg6Z8k


Time to go pick out flowers at the garden centre with the fam! Canucks game four tonight too! Go Canucks!!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment