BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 30, 2011

day twenty three - irrational

day 23| something irrational that you think or do

this is actually a really difficult question for me that even writing this now, i am not entirely certain what i am going to say. i would consider myself a pretty logical person - i plan things out in my head and think about the best way for things to be done based on proximity or importance. i am also a really good problem solver and i'm a quick thinker.

i guess something irrational that i think or do is being rather stubborn sometimes. i don't want to be stubborn, but sometimes i want what i want and i guess to some it seems irrational but i must not think it or i wouldn't do it.

i also think the way i see myself and how i judge myself is irrational. i'm not sure exactly why i see myself and think i'm not pretty or why i think no one else would think i am, i just do. in reality, its not really that reasonable to hold myself up to a standard of some unknown level that i will never let myself reach. in conjunction with that, its not rational to hold myself back because of that and to think i'm destined to be alone forever. in the eyes of my friends and i would assume if my family knew, these thoughts are irrational. if someone else said the same thing about them self, i would think they are not being reasonable so i should think the same about myself as well...

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment