BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I've got more wit a better kiss, a hotter touch a better fuck

Day 07 - Something that turns you on

Hahahaha, I don't even know how to answer this. I guess I could just say what qualities attract me to a guy. First, tallness. I love tall guys. Maybe because I'm like 5'6 and in heels I feel like a giant, but I always go for the taller guys. I also love when a guy has good hair, pretty eyes and a nice smile. Aside from looks, I love when a guy has an amazing sense of humour, that's something they must have. When a guy's super nice that's also a turn on, I like the nice boys lol. Now if they're into hockey and politics, I'm sold! Intelligence is a turn on for me, if they can have a real convo about let's say Canada's government, that's a good thing. A major turn off however is if they're a Conservative or right-wing haha. If they're NDP, we're good!

Below is a photo of a new bracelet I saw at a store that my mom bought me. It has one of my favourite quotes on it, "God grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference." I love it. It has special meaning to me.




+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment