BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Eighteen

Day 18 - Describe a daily ritual

I have certain daily rituals depending on what I'm doing that day. If I have to go to work or school, I'll get up (usually around noon if I don't have to get up early) go to the bathroom, wash my face, eat breakfast or lunch, put on my make up while listening to music or watching my soap opera, and then do my hair. If I'm not doing anything but being a lazy bum, I'll stay in my pajamas and may even take a nap lol. I always check my email and facebook while getting ready too. I usually always eat dinner around 6:30. At night I usually watch tv (Thursday is Big Bang Theory and Grey's Anatomy, but they're done for the season now) and a lot of the time it's hockey, especially if a Leafs game or the playoffs are on. I also stay up ridicuously late at night, watching things online or on tv or talking to Ray Charles lol.

I guess I also have other "rituals." I don't like talking about it, but I do have what I believe to be a mild form of OCD. I like routine and doing things at the same times throughout the day. I don't know if there's anything I specifically have to do each day, there are just things I know I do each day because of it. I know there are certain things I think about each day too.

ps. Canucks won last night and eliminated the San Jose Sharks! They're going to the Stanley Cup final! They will play either the Boston Bruins or Tampa Bay Lightning. Boston can actually take out Tampa tonight and move on. I'd like to state that I predicted a Canucks-Bruins final in the very beginning lol. Go Canucks!!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment