BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fire burning on the dancefloor

Day 24 – Pick an album and do nothing but listen to it - no multitasking allowed

I can't listen to an entire album right now lol, it's something I have to be in the mood for. When I was writing my short story a few months ago, I listened to the Mumford and Sons album "Sigh No More" almost non-stop, but I also made a playlist with other songs that had the same feel. I make playlists, like "Party Songs," "Melancholy Music," and even "My Favourite Songs." It depends what I'm in the mood for. Right now I'm listening to "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston, because they were talking about his boat accident on the Dean Blundell show and were playing that song...then it got in my head so I had to listen to it lol. I'm sure when I get the new City and Colour album next week it will be on repeat.

Anyway, my interview went really well today! I think it would be a fun summer job teaching kids about the environment.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment