BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

day four - moments

Day 04 - Four moments that changed your life

1) my parents splitting up and eventually getting divorced

probably most defining moments in my life actually. life went from a family of 5 to 4. life also changed from having a father to having no father. this moment, although really sad, it has made me who i am, the good and the bad. and although it sucks, i wouldn't change it

2) moving from one end of the city to the other

when i was thirteen, my mom decided to sell the house so we moved from one end of the city to the other. i was in grade 8 at the time and finished my year at the school i had gone to my entire life. i started grade 9 at a new high school where i met all the amazing friends i have from home today. not only was the move important because my father had no idea where we had moved but it was important way of healing from all the shit our family had gone through. by moving, everyone was happier and we were much safer. i went to an awesome high school that prepared me very well for university. it was at this school i met lorelie and snoogs and everyone else which are all very very important to me. beyond friends to i got to explore what subjects i love. it was in that school that i fell in love with history and sociology. i also found my love social justice

3) going to university

four years ago i ventured away from home for the first time. it was scary and yet really fun. i met some amazing people during my four years at school i met some of the most amazing people in my life. i learned a lot and of course had some fun. i also figured out what i want to do with my life and have so far figured out how to get there haha

4) changes in friendships

after first year, some stuff happned with my best friend from high school and continued to happen until the end of second year. the moment changed my life as i lost a friend (two really but the other was a dick anyways) and i was emotionally drained. lots of crap happened during that year. in turn, i became closer to many other people around me who i love

that is all
ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment