BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

day nine - spring forward

day 09| something you’re looking forward to

in the immediate future, i am looking forward to my new camera lens coming in the mail! i ordered it last night and it should come between tomorrow and thursday! so excited for my telephoto lens and i am looking forward to the awesome photos i will be able to take!


i am also looking forward to snoogs upcoming bday - shall be fun and summer in general, hanging out with friends, doing fun stuff! i am also looking forward to graduation and my moms surprise bday party!

i am also looking forward (although i am scared!) to starting my ma program and meeting new people and learning new things.

beyond all of that, i am looking forward to life so to speak. i've been in the safe confines of a school environment for 18 years and although its been fun and i've met awesome people, i know there is life outside that type of world so i am looking forward to that (since i do have to enter the real world at some point in my life haha). i am also looking forward to seeing my friends fall in love and have babies - that stuff makes me excited! i love when people are happy. the future wedding of my cousin too and my older and younger brother. just stuff like that is fun to look forward to.

until tomorrow!
ray charles

1 comment:

  1. i love hearing all these positive things happening in the coming days, months, years

    and i love even more that i get to be a part of them

    ReplyDelete