BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Only Four?

Day 04 - Four moments that changed your life

This is kind of a difficult one because I'm really not sure what four moments to choose. I'm going to choose moments that affected me in some profound or intense way, or somehow altered the direction of my life or how I feel. I'm suret there have been many more moments though.

1) Joining model UN club in 3rd year - I'm so glad I joined because I met some amazing people and now have great experience and two awards to add to my resume lol.

2) End of grade 12 - This was a crazy time in my life, amazing and sad.

3) Fall of grade 10 - I explained this in the post about God.

4) Losing one of my childhood best friends in November 2007.


+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment