BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'd flash my "girls" if it meant my team would win!

Hello Blog! I want to start of by talking about a few things before I do my challenge of the day.

1) It's almost official that the Atlanta Thrashers are moving to Winnipeg now, according to a Globe and Mail report and the TSN panel, wooooooo! I hope it happens.

2) I'm excited for my bff's birthday tomorrow! We're getting pancakes for brunch! I'm super excited to give her my gift, I made part of it :)

3) The Canucks played last night and won 7-3! The Sharks are officially in choke mode now ahahahaha! Patrick Marleau actually tried to fight Bieksa, bad idea. So of course tough buy Ben Eager wanted revenge on the Canucks. And then poor Joe Thornton got a high stick to face that made him cry blood (ok, it just looked like he was) and it didn't get called. By the end of the game, the Sharks were clearly flustered, and that douchebag Ben Eager had the nerve to knock over Luongo to score a silly 3rd goal with two minutes left, and then proceeded to stand over him and taunt him...which led to an unsportsmanlike penalty, bahahaha loser. This was also like his 4th penalty. Also, with no Canucks Green Men since they couldn't afford tickets to last night's game, someone took their place...a young woman in a Henrik Sedin jersey pressed up against the penalty box glass and flashed Eager her boobs! (ps. Eager is known for being a "womanizer" type of guy, he's from the GTA too)...so he obv looked, and it was hilarious! Go flasher lady!

4) I finally bought my curling wand today!! It's sooooo good! I can't wait to use it on all my hair! This is what it looks like below:







Day 12 - Favourite article of clothing

I also have a few favourite clothing pieces. Like Ray Charles, I LOVE skinny jeans. My favourite pair right now is a black pair I bought back in January. They're quite comfortable and slimming lol. I also love wearing nice tops in the summer, maybe a little frilly or with some detail. I'm also loving floral print, which is really trendy right now apparently. Since it's almost summer, I can wear dresses again! I'm lookin forward to wearing two new floral dresses I bought. They don't look exactly like the one below, but similar. They're casual and comfy!





A classic Lorlie favourite our my Ray Bans glasses! I'm pretty near-sighted (can't see things far away), and I got my Ray Bans in February 2010 and love them! I also just got a free pair of glasses through a promotion, and I can pick up them tomorrow! Also like Ray Charles, I LOVE sunglasses! I have a few pairs of cheap fake Ray Bans sunglasses, since I tend to break my sunglasses haha. Only problem is I have to be wearing contacts or else I can't see.

I also got these new wedges from Aldo last week, I can't wait to wear them with my dresses! They're not too high, which is good because I'm pretty tall already.




+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment