BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mimosa Pudica

Day 16 - Something you’ve been putting off— and do it

Hmmm. I guess I've sort of been putting off finding a new part-time job. I'm hoping I'll find a good job in my field, but I haven't yet. So I guess I should get another job in the mean time to make some more money and start paying off my loans. But I don't want to work all the time lol.

I'm trying to think of other things I've been putting off. I need to fix up my garden and plant my flowers. I bought some yesterday, and I was super excited about finding this plant called the "sensitive plant." I used to have them when I was younger and I haven't had one in a few years. They're super cool because when you touch them their leaves close up! I adore this plant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTcVNyOhUc


Maybe there are some other things I've been putting off too. We shall see.

ps. Canucks won yesterday! 3-1 series lead over San Jose! Go Canucks!!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment