BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Awkward Smile

Day 39 - A picture of you making a goofy face at the camera.

I don't think I have a photo where I'm making a goofy face, I always try to look good in pics lol. But I do this "awkard smile" thing all the time with my friend at work when we see each other, and she does it to me haha. It's like a "omfg where did all these people come from and why are they buying everything" stressed out funny smile lol.

Left to do: 1st page of background guide for model UN, short story for friday, work placement paper for monday, finish the rest of the background guide, last exam on the 20th....

Plus I have actual work to do tomorrow for my internship, great...where was this three weeks ago when I had nothing to do? I can't wait for Christmas, I just want to see my friends again, hang out, and do my Christmas shopping!!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment