BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Go Canada!!

Day 61 - A picture that makes your heart smile.

Any photo of a Canadian winning gold or standing on the podium makes my heart smile. The 2010 Vancouver Olympics were amazing, I have never been more proud to be a Canadian. When Jon Montgomery won gold and then drank a pitcher of beer as he walked through Vancouver, I was soooo happy! When Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir won gold I was estatic. When Joannie Rochette captured bronze after losing her mom a few days earlier, I wanted to cry but I was so happy that she won it for her. And when our boys and girls win gold in hockey, I couldn't be any happier.




I also love the Big Bang Theory and the cast are friends in real life too. They're so funny and ridiculous! I love them!

My room is filled with pictures of my friends, family and things I love. These photos make my heart smile too, so I surround myself with them all the time in my room.

So excited to spend new years with Ray Charles and our friends tomorrow night! I got strawberry champagne and iced cap martinis!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment