BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am the impractical dreamer

Day 43 - A picture of you truly being yourself.

I don’t really know when I’m “truly” myself. I know I’m really comfortable around certain people, like Ray Charles or other old friends, and I’m myself around them. There are photos of like me and Ray Charles wearing bunny ears from Easter, or pics from parties and sutff where I'm truly being myself.

But even that person isn’t the exact same person that I am around my family. When I’m at home I act stupid and I usually look like a bum with sweat pants and no make-up lol...and when I’m with my bro at home we do silly things and we have a bunch of inside jokes.

Then there’s the person I am when I’m alone, usually in my room, especially when I’m writing. I always have some sort of guard up around people, I never cry or say certain things in public, not even with friends or family...sometimes I do get sad when I'm alone, usually so I can write about something. I think of these times as my “Dallas Green song writing moments” because I tend to write a lot of sad lyrics and stuff. But I guess I do this in private so it doesn’t bother me when I’m with people I love or when I'm having fun.

Oh ya, there’s also the hockey version of myself...when I’m watching a game, I’m even crazier and I yell a lot and get pretty into it...I can be kinda scary haha.

Oh, here's a pic I took a month ago of a tattoo I want to get. I'm really considering it. We shall see if I actually get it some time.


+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment