BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

day forty seven

Day 47 - A picture of a time that is over; you couldn't be more happy it was

hmm
i have been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of something
i would say that i am glad the whole fiasco with someone i am no longer friends with is over.
so if i could find a picture i guess it would be one that expressed the time from the end of first year until the end of second year. although its not completely over i guess because its not like we are friends or sometimes the events and feelings are talked about, its over because i'm no longer in pain and constantly upset about it. it doesnt effect my personality and how i feel or how i act, so its over. i can't think of a picture to describe it so...meh

another time that is over is everything my family dealt with living in my old house. moving to where we are now got us away from everything. he no longer knew where we were or what school we went to so it took a lot of worry off all of our shoulders. hes not out of my life because he likes to come back because he thinks we will all of a sudden need him or something but he's more out of my life than he used to be, and i couldn't be happier.

im going christmas shopping with my mom today
i need to make my gifts for people...my fingers will hurt hahaha

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment