BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

day forty six

Day 46 - A picture of a time that is over but you wish wasn't

i didn't want to leave italy.
it was the first time i had ever been on a plane and had ever left north america
i was there for 10 days and it was the fastest 10 days in my entire life
it was amazing and i didn't want to leave

i also wish two summers ago didn't have to end. i never actually want summer to end because i never want to go back to school but two summers ago there was some other stuff going on. it was the first time i had felt like myself in a long time, i became close to the 4 really amazing love of my life friends i have today and it was the summer that this man stole my heart. that summer was full of laughter and tears from laughter and giddyness and pure joy. it was just an amazing summer and i never wanted it to end.

i'm also thinking i don't want to be done my undergrad. i'm nervous about grad school and i'm very sad that i will be moving out of my house and not living with j. we've lived together for 3 years now and for 4 years in the same building. i can't imagine what life is going to be like when we are separated by distance and life... its part of growing up but i'm not sure if i am ready to leave this whole my life is school yet. even though im not technically done if i get into grad school but it feels like its ending because its ending for all my friends...

i must finish my laundry
and watch tv hahaha
and make dinner eventually

ray charles

No comments:

Post a Comment