BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bangs!

Day 40 - A picture of you showing off a new haircut.

Oh wow day 40 already! So below is a picture of straight bangs I got around Christmas 2008. I went to an expensive place with my friend to get our hair done, and the guy completely butchered my side bangs. Like, I told him to go short, so they would sweep arcoss my forehead properly. But when I got home, I relaized how short they were and I was so upset! I tried fixing it, and realized I could do straight bangs. So the next day I went to my mom's hair place and got them cut into straight bangs properly. I did the whole straight hair and bangs edgy thing lol. I kept them like that until the summer of 2009, it was a nice change.

They grew back into side bangs last year, and I got them styled months ago. But they've grown out a lot, and I'm not sure what to do with them. I wear my hair wavy/curly a lot now, so it looks better with them long and that way I can kind of wave them into my hair.

I hate getting my hair cut even more now, I don't trust people haha. I love my hair long, so I'm also afriad they're going to go too short. I know my hair the best, and how curly it really gets, so it's easier for me to just grow it long and style it how I like it.

Short story writing time!!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment