BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 24, 2010

Fifty Four

I have many pictures of myself that I like I guess, most of them are my facebook profile pictures or in frames in my room. I took some tonight with Ray Charles and our other friends that I like too. I find that I don’t look good in school photos or photos where I’m posed, so I’m not looking forward to grad photos. But when I’m just being myself and with friends I look normal and happy and I can just pose better and more comfortably haha. I take tips from those “Next Top Model” shows about how to pose and practicing in the mirror to learn your best angles lol.

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! Yay! I'm so happy to be done with school work right now, but I checked my work schedule and I pretty much only have Monday and New Years day off, boo. Oh well, I haven't worked in two months and I need money lol.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment