BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This is bigger than us

Day 44 - The most recent picture of you.

Well, I'm not putting a recent pic up here, you can creep my facebook if you want haha. The most recent pic is from my bro's bday at the end of November. I haven't done much these past 6 weeks because of school and my stupid broken toe. I can't wait to get the fuck out of this house and get some Christmas shopping done and go on some adventures. My dad and bro are going skiing wednesday without me, booo! But at least I have plans to see the movie Black Swan with some friends downtown on thursday, can't wait to see this movie! I still have to study for an exam next monday, and I have to write a background paper for a model UN conference coming up, ugh. So I'll probably be stuck at home doing that stuff this weekend/next week. But it's almost Christmas and I'm almost done, and I don't go back until January 10th! Yay!

The Leafs beging their Western Canada road trip this week, they play the Edmonton Oilers tomorrow night after losing to them here two weeks ago. Should be a great game, but the Leafs need to win some on this trip. I'm really liking Gagner, Eberle and Hall playing together for the Oilers, those guys were amazing in the World Junior Championsip for Canada the past few years...which starts again on December 26th!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment