BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The snow's coming down, I'm watching it fall...

Day 45 - A picture of you looking ridiculous.

Pretty much any picture of me drunk is ridiculous. This past Halloween I dressed up as Sailor Moon, so those photos are kind of ridiculous lol. And there's also the macbook warped pics Ray Charles mentioned, we need to do more of those. I think there are a few from apple picking and old jumping photos where I'm doing weird things too.

ps. There are a few photos from apple picking in October where Ray Charles is making the most ridic faces in one of those scene things where you stick your head through and it looks like you're a farmer or cow or something. We all died looking at those pics lol.

pps. SNOW.

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment