BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You can plan for a change in weather and time, but I never planned on you changing your mind

Day 59 - A picture of a time when everything was changing.

First year university. I can't think of any other time where everything changed more than it did between September 2007 and the summer of 2008. Of course a lot has changed each year since then, epseically the past two years, but beginning university is what began all the changes.

Starting university is a big thing in itself, but a lot of other things happened. Many of my best friends moved away to go to school, so it was hard not having them around to hang out. Commuting to school and the different type of schdeule was tough. The school work and classes were different. I didn't see my best friend as much since she started dating her boyfriend that summer, and a lot of tension was forming between us. I lost a friend that November. Everything was changing and I don't like change.

I'm happy that I met some awesome people at university and I still had my family too, so it wasn't horrible. Change is hard and sometimes you need to man up and accept it. Looking back I did have fun first year too, and these are the changes everyone goes through in their life.

Anyways, Team Canada is playing the Czech Republic now! GO CANADA!! I'm also super excited for new years eve!

+ Lorelie

No comments:

Post a Comment