BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Forty two love

Day 42 - A picture of 2 things you love

Well, Day 12 already asked for a picture of something I love...now Day 42 wants two things I love. The obvious choices are my friends and my family. But if we’re doing things we love that aren’t people we know, then I’ll have to go with hockey and music. On Day 12 I put the Toronto Maple Leafs, but I love more than just the Leafs, I love the entire sport and I’m getting super excited for the World Juniors Championship coming up! I also applied to be in the NHL committee at a model UN conference coming up! SO excited!

And I know music is such a broad choice, but I LOVE my favourite bands and songs, I love reading lyrics and writing my own lyrics, I love singing and coming up with songs even though I can’t actually play anything...music keeps me sane pretty much. I really want to go see one of my favoutie bands, Die Mannequin, next week...Care Failure is the lead singer and she's one of the only respectable female artists I know of...she is an amazing guitarist who writes her own lyrics, and doesn't take shit from anyone.

Also, I don’t consider my interests in Canadian politics or model UN or environmentalism, etc. things I love, they’re more of things I’m interested in or things I’m studying. So I’m going with hockey and music!

And in the honour of it being Day 42, I love a hockey player who used to where #42 on the Leafs and then on the Canucks - Kyle Wellwood! Welly is now #12 for a team in the KHL, and Tyler Bozak has #42 on the Leafs...and funny enough he has a similar style of play as Welly (although he's not as good on faceoffs) and he's actually really cute lol. But I will always love Welly, even when he's been casted off to Russia.


Alright, one last paper to do for monday! I'm getting more into the Christmas spirit and I can't wait to go Christmas shopping next week! I also have a doctor's appointment wednesday and hopefully my toe is healed!

+ Lorelie


No comments:

Post a Comment